- 2.0L DIESEL D150 FWD MANUAL 
- 2.0L DIESEL D150 AWD AUTO 
- 2.0L DIESEL MHEV D150 AWD AUTO
- 2.0L DIESEL D180 AWD AUTO 
- 2.0L DIESEL MHEV D180 AWD AUTO
- 2.0L DIESEL MHEV D240 AWD AUTO
- 2.0L PETROL P200 AWD AUTO 
- 2.0L PETROL MHEV P200 AWD AUTO
- 2.0L PETROL P250 AWD AUTO 
- 2.0L PETROL MHEV P250 AWD AUTO
- 2.0L PETROL MHEV P300 AWD AUTO
2.0L DIESEL D150 FWD MANUAL 
Number of seats 5 Combined litres/100km (mpg) From 5.4 (Up to 52.3)‡ CO2 combined emissions (g/km) From 143‡ Fuel Tank Capacity (litres) Up to 65*
- PERFORMANCE AND WEIGHTS a11y.open a11y.close
- TOWING (kg) (TOWING PACK OPTION) a11y.open a11y.close
- DIMENSIONS AND CAPABILITIES a11y.open a11y.close
*With Large tank. 54 litres with Eco tank.
**Includes a 75kg driver, full fluids and 90% fuel.
†Includes full fluids and 90% fuel.
††Dry: Volume as measured with VDA-compliant solid blocks (200mm x 50mm x 100mm). Wet: Volume as measured by simulating the loadspace filled with liquid.
Weights reflect vehicles to standard specifications. Optional extras increase weight.
1Not available before June 2019.
2All figures are manufacturer’s targets and subject to final confirmation ahead of production. Note that CO2 and fuel economy figures can vary according to wheel fitment, and the lowest figures may not be achievable with the standard wheels.
‡The figures provided are NEDC2 calculated from official manufacturer's WLTP tests in accordance with EU legislation. For comparison purposes only. Real world figures may differ. CO2 and fuel economy figures may vary according to wheel fitment and optional extras fitted. NEDC2 are figures calculated using a Government formula from WLTP figures equivalent to what they would have been under the old NEDC test. The correct tax treatment can then be applied.
View WLTP figures
WLTP is the new official EU test used to calculate standardised fuel consumption and CO2 figures for passenger cars. It measures fuel, energy consumption, range and emissions. This is designed to provide figures closer to real-world driving behaviour. It tests vehicles with optional equipment and with a more demanding test procedure and driving profile.